Finding the right senior resources can help ease the stress of caregiving. If you are looking for specific information on a state serviced by Senior Solutions Management Group, you can find that information on the links to the left of this page.
In addition to the resources we’ve gathered for Georgia and Tennessee assisted living state and county resources, here are a few other general senior care resource sites to review.
This site describes itself as the E-cyclopedia of housing options and information for retirement, finance, insurance and care.
- National Clearinghouse on Long Term Care Information
Go to this national website and click on your state for more information on assisted living options.
- ConsumerHealthRatings.com This is a comprehensive listing of organizations that rate/report on the performance of health care providers.
- Ebook: Am I Making the Right Senior Care Decision? A Complete Guide for Caregivers This is a Senior Solutions Management Group resource to help you make the right senior care decision for your loved one.
- ConsumerSafety.org This site offers a variety of information on senior safety topics, such as vitamins, medications, memory loss and more.
- NursingHomeAbuseCenter.com The Nursing Home Abuse Center provides information about protecting seniors from nursing home abuse and neglect.
The Importance of Senior Resources
As our loved ones age, the cost and stress of managing everyday care can be overwhelming. Fortunately, senior resources can be a huge help. So, if you find yourself in a caregiving situation, it is important to research your options. Wouldn’t you rather worry less about caregiving, and be able to spend more quality time with your loved one?
If you are searching for information about senior resources, we’re here to help. If so, we encourage you to use our contact form to get in touch with us. Whether you are a current resident, looking for senior community options, or not quite ready to take that step yet, we are happy to provide any advice and direction we can.